Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The 3-day

Ok. So I'm a little behind but I wanted to share some pictures from the closing ceremonies of the 3-day. This was an amazing experience with some amazing women.


At the finish line. Our families met us with flowers, hugs and a much needed diet coke.
From l to r Dee, Bev, Christie, Me, Tammy and Gina



My Mom and Dad were there to welcome us..



After the closing ceremonies in front of the State Capital.
This is some of our team 'Fight Like a Girl. l to r Gina, Christie, Me, Tammy, Bev, Amy and Dee



With the kids


It felt good to sit down in a real chair. Mike rewarded me with a massage gift certificate which I used the very next day..


Nikki rubbing my sore feet.

The Breast Cancer 3-day was the hardest and one of the best things I have ever done.
Thank you to everyone who supported me and team 'Fight Like a Girl'.

No comments: