Sunday, January 28, 2007

Omaha Trip

Back in October we met up with my parents and our friends Mark and Kelly and family in Omaha for a long weekend. My Mom and Dad were on their way to Arizona but stayed a few
nights with us.

We went to The Henry Doorly Zoo which is a fantastic zoo in Omaha.

Grandpa and his girls.





This orangutan was trying to reach
the leaf Julia was holding out.








Julia, Nikki and I by the penguins.






Grandpa, Grandma and Julia




That same weekend we went to The Husker/Texas Longhorns game
Kelly's Mom, Mary Pat watched all the girls while Mark, Kelly, Mike and I went to
Lincoln. What a blast it was until Mike got lost on 14th & O. Poor Mike.







Kelly, Melissa and I in the tent at the tailgate.
It was a cold rainy day.








Mike and Mark.




The girls at Mary Pat and Gary's house.
Maddie, Caroline, Julia, Paige and Nikki
Paige and Nikki

No comments: